Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a great day celebrating our love for each other.
Sean and Claire got matching boxes of conversation hearts.
Claire helped Daddy make sugar cookies.
Our yummy heart shaped pizza thanks to Papa Murphy's!
The Boys

Holidays are so much fun with these two crazy kids running around. I had a rough day though. My back injury flared up worse than ever before. The pain that I have experienced today has been different. It had me in tears. It was scary. Mark canceled his entire day, including teaching a sunday school class so that he could be home to watch the kids. I spent the day laying on the couch on a heating pad, consuming Lortab every four hours. Even then I still hurt. My back flare ups usually occur every six weeks or so and last 2-3 days. Tomorrow will be the third day. I'm hoping that the pain will subside so I can function and Mark can go to work. I received a Priesthood blessing today. I can't be a Mommy with this much pain. I can't be a Mommy on Lortab. I need to be okay. It's been a long day for all of us.

1 comment:

Heather and Kyle said...

Andrea: That is not good. I am so so sorry. If you need anything let me know. Also since you are doing great with the weight lose. I was wondering if i could have some of your good recipe? I need help