Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sean and Grandpa's Birthday Party

The birthday boys!

The cake was perfect

Sean and his Mommy and Daddy

Big sister showing him how to play with his new ball toy

The best part!! Sean devoured his chocolate cake. He has a sweet tooth and he ate the entire piece. Claire's 1st birthday cake experience was a bit of a disappointment as she got her hands dirty and cried. Mark and I had fun watching Sean make a mess of himself. This was his best birthday present.


Sean was born on his Grandpa Hamblin's birthday. The whole family came together tonight for a joint party. Mark, Claire and I had fun celebrating even if Sean was not aware of what was going on. Thanks to everyone for coming and supporting our son.

2 comments:

Heather and Kyle said...

Happy birthday Sean!! Glad it was a good day for you Andrea.

Annie said...

Happy birthday to cute little Sean! I can tell he is a funny little guy!