Friday, December 25, 2009

The Best Christmas EVER!


I love my sweet family. I love celebrating Christmas with my sweet angels! This was Sean's first Christmas and Claire's first "real" Christmas being old enough to understand what was going on. We had so much fun opening presents, spending hours with our extended family and eating yummy food. I took over 70 pictures today but have selected some of my favorites to share. I love sharing Christmas with my Sweetheart. This is our 7th Christmas together. It's hard to believe that each year can be better than the last.

This picture sums up how much Claire loves her new cars!
(YES, my 2 1/2 year old daughter received a semi-truck full of cars and she couldn't be more happy!)

Opening presents with a little help from Mom and Dad

My little guy didn't know what was going on! He likes his new toys though.

Sean's new big boy car seat. Sean has the Hamblin concentration tongue.

New ride on toy from Grandma and Grandpa Hamblin. He loves it!

We enjoyed Christmas Eve dinner with my parents and my two Grandmas. We spent today at the Hamblins. Claire and Sean are so blessed to spend this Christmas with 6 Grandmas and Grandpas. We feel your love for us and appreciate the relationships you foster with our kiddos.

No comments: