Sunday, February 8, 2009

First "Smile", First Bath, First Haircut!!

I know it's just a gas smile but it's still super cute!

Before the plunge





Angry Baby!


It's a bit shorter than I planned on.....oops!

6 comments:

David and Sarah said...

Super cute pictures! Good job on the hair cut.

Nancy said...

Sean and Claire are SOOOO cute! Call me if you need adult human interaction. I'm always here! :)

Unknown said...

Annie, they're both darling! Congratulations, I'm glad you guys are doing well.

The Lukes of Hazzard said...

Still waaay cute! Sean is adorable! I am so sad that we did not get to see you guys on Sunday but it is probably best that we stayed away since our kiddos were sick. I just love all the cute pics of the kids, they are so beautiful and your family is really adorable. I am glad things are going so well. I will call soon so we can chat!

Sarah Osborne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Osborne said...

Hi Andrea! This is your cousin, Sarah :) I saw your blog on Ashley's page. Your children are beautiful!