Friday, November 21, 2008


Hi everybody! We are excited to be online to share some of our family with you. I used crazyhamblins as our url because we are a little nuts at our house. Each of us has a quirk or something that we do that makes us a little crazy. Fortunately we have our sweet spouses and kids that look pass these "crazies" and love us anyway.
Mark and I spend most of our time and energy loving our sweet little girl, Claire. Claire is 18 months old and is super fun. She LOVES to dance! She loves to be naked! Put those two together and you have one happy child. We are still first time parents that take pictures of everything she does so just bare with us and tell us how cute she is.

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

ha ha, I love your comment about Clarie liking to be naked. My boys are always only partly dressed. =) They just like it better that way and whatever makes them happy.