Friday, November 21, 2008

Halloween Fun!




Claire was a turkey for Halloween. I tried to pick out a girly costume for her but I just couldn't do it. She had to be the turkey. Mark and I had so much fun introducing her to the holiday. She enjoyed wearing her costume and after a few houses she got the hang of trick or treating. We went trick or treating with Claire's cousins in Spanish Fork. We attended the ward trunk or treat activity. Claire participated in the children's costume parade with Mark and our friend Hannah. Claire didn't understand what candy was but she knew that those were her treasures in the bucket and would not share with Mom and Dad.

2 comments:

Mustard said...

Claire is adorable! I love the turkey outfit! So cute! Oh, and Mom does too (she's here looking at it with me)

Sarah D said...

Oh, that is the cutest costume. Claire is getting so big and she has so much hair now. I miss her.